- Fortnightly Sunday Rides Coordinator Jilden Reichardt
Leisurely, social rides on alternate Sunday mornings throughout the year. Rides usually 30 -50 km, in and around Adelaide.
- BEST Rides Coordinator Peter Harrison
A Sunday of alternate months. Locations within 1 hours drive of TTG. 9:00 AM start.
40 – 45 km. Bitumen & Gravel Roads some tracks. Pace to the slowest rider 12 – 15 kph. Often a stop for morning tea or lunch at a town/coffee shop
- PERFECT Rides
Generally the 2nd Sunday of alternate months Locations within 2 hours drive of TTG. 9:00 AM start
65 – 70 km. Gravel Roads to tracks. Pace to the slowest rider 12 – 15 kph
Bring morning tea, lunch, water etc. Return about 4:00 PM. Normally no facilities along the ride. For the more experienced self sufficient rider.
- Social Sunday Rides Coordinator Alan Capel
The rides will start from various locations and most weeks will either start with a breakfast or finish with a lunch (non riding
partners welcome to attend).
Slow pace – mostly back streets and paths.
- Monday Evening Rides Coordinator Bruno Weinmann
Brighton Railway Station 6PM Monday Nights in the Summer months. 2 hours at a leisurely pace
- Wednesday Beach Run Coordinator Lexia/Michael
Meet at the HMS Buffalo ( at the corner of Anzac highway and Adelphi Tce )
Approx 30km return. Speed 15 – 20 km/h with coffee at Grange or West Lakes.
- Thursday Rural Rides Coordinator Liz Robinson
These rides are held every Thursday normally starting at the Woodside Swimming Pool Car Park at 10.00am.
Thursday Rural Rides comprise some dirt and hills and are 40 to 60kms. There is a stop for coffee but you will need to bring your own lunch.
- 25/25 Coordinator Lexia
Thursday night 6:00 PM Adelaide Sailing Club, Barcoo Rd, West Beach.
25 km at an average of 25km/hr. Flat riding along the coast, three 8km loops, so choose your distance.
- A week tour, based at a caravan park, usually interstate.
- A weekend tour, based at a caravan park in South Australia.
- Perfect Tour (4 days – 2 weeks) Dirt/Gravel Roads and Tracks. 50 – 70 km per day. Relatively remote areas generally in SA. Not suitable for beginners
- Point to point tour ( 1 – 2 weeks) Bitumen and dirt/Gravel Roads. ~ 50 km per day. SA &/or Interstate. Generally staying overnight in Caravan Parks with the occasional overnight stay in a bush camp.
- Weekend tour (point to point) 2,3 or 4 Days
- Weekend tour Come’n’Try format especially for people new to cycle touring
- Once a month with various guest speakers and activities. Held at Adelaide South West Community Centre, 171 Sturt Street,Adelaide at 7:30 PM on the 4th Wednesday of the month.
Optional premeeting meal at The Elephant And Castle HotelCorner of West Tce & Gilbert St Adelaide at 6.00pm.