CLUB MEETINGS: Format has changed the and we will have seven meetings per year; please diarise the following dates:
(You will still be prompted in the week prior to the meeting which will continue to be at Adelaide South West Community Centre 171 Sturt St Adelaide South Australia.)
· Wednesday 28th February 2018, 7.30pm; Guest: TBA
Wednesday 28th March 2018, 7.30pm; Just us and visitors
· Wednesday 23rd May 2018, 7.30pm; Guest: TBA
· Wednesday 27th June 2018, 7.30pm; Just us and visitors
· Wednesday 22nd August 2018, 7.30pm Guest: TBA
· Wednesday 26th September 2018, 7.30pm; Just us and visitors
· Wednesday 28th November 2018, 7.30pm; Annual General Meeting
Adelaide South West Community Centre
171 Sturt St Adelaide South Australia.
Look for it just west of Whitmore Square on the south side of the road.
Some of us meet prior to the meeting in the Front Bar of the The Elephant And Castle Hotel 179 West Tce Adelaide at 6.00pm for a quick bite and a chat prior to the meeting.
The South Australian Recreational Cycling Club meeting is a place to catch up with old and new friends, tell a story, share your experiences from riding, have a chat and a coffee or tea and also listen to the entertaining speaker of the night. If you are new and curious come along and introduce yourself.
The guest speaker may cover cycling tours near and far usually with pictures or video, discuss bike equipment or teach a few maintenance tips. And any other entertaining and educational bicycle related matters.